Chicago exterior real estate photography
Professional Real Estate Photography at your fingertip
Did you know that the quality of the photos of your listed homes one of the factors that determine how fast you sell it? As a real estate developer, one thing you’re required to have is a professional real estate photographer to help you take photos of the properties you want to sell.
According to HomeLight, homes that make use of a professional photographer to take photos of the house they want to sell on average sell about $11,000 over market value, and sell 50% faster compared to homes that have standard photos.
According to another study, 98% of homebuyers decide whether or not they should walk through a home as soon as they see the photo of the listed home online.
Even though we’ve shown you some stats which shows that hiring a professional photographer will yield you results, let us take a look at some more reasons why you need a professional real estate photographer:
- You can use your listing photographs beyond the listing
- You’ll get more sales of any home you’re selling
- You will get customers faster compared to others
- You’ll be able to sell your homes at a higher price
- Your listing will stand out from other homes for sale
- Your seller and yourself will look great
- It will also save you time.